Healing Week #216

Admin Team

Healing Week #216

Post by Admin Team » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:37 pm

Concentrated Healing #216 - 09 to 16 February, 2020

Weekly Concentrated Healing

This session starts formally and makes it way through the week ahead with you participating when you can. PLEASE feel free to share, help and support each other with healing over each period. It is for all of you to receive and share.

Session #216 starts 8.30 PM, Sunday 9th February 2020 at www.spirit.org.nz/forum

Each sessions weekly focus activities integrated with group and development activities as they evolve. You may participate in the healing energies at any time during the week ahead.

For those who are new to these sessions, or are recalling the prior weekly concentrated healing, you can connect to this group for healing, both giving or receiving, simply by showing an intention to connect to us! It is as simple as that. How you choose to do that is totally up to you but if you are unsure of some ideas, please feel free to open discussion with us, or talk with us via posting during the healing sessions. Some have music they like to play softly in the background - what ever you need to relax and link with the beautiful energies.

Please note that is is highly likely energies from Waitangi commemorations will be present during this month and at this time we also acknowledge those who have fought for our freedom. Our healing builds also to each following spiritually significant period such as Easter, ANZAC.

May peace rule in your hearts this week.

With each weekly healing sessions we will open and close with prayer, uniting the group in common purpose for the week ahead, whenever you call in; include a meditation, music, or reflection post; build on the sections and activities in each week and acknowledge the healing list as each week goes by.

Please feel free to join in, noting your presence during the week, and any healing concerns for humanity, flora, fauna and Earth itself as you feel just. Do not forget to top up your own healing needs too.

Blessings.
Please support the dedicated team with a subscription: app.php/groupsub/subs .

Admin Team

Re: Healing Week #216

Post by Admin Team » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:15 pm

Spirit.org.nz new weekly healing format.

Each session usually starts 8:30 on SUNDAYS and currently are scheduled to close the following Sunday. The sessions primary content can be pre-set by a member in advance for each week. You are encouraged to participate at any time over the week in that weeks concentrated healing topic which will add to the groups energy and healing circle. The timing will naturally evolve to suit the members.

To those who are new to online healing, we would suggest you do whatever feels right for you to be able to experience healing. There is no right or wrong way. It helps to post an acknowledgement, help or requests within the healing topic so the other members know you have participated and can help you, as you help each other, top up your healing needs.

Some people like to feel things and imagine themselves floating on a cloud. Some people like to lie flat on the floor or a hard surface to be able to relax completely - just do what is right for you.

If you are a visual kind of person, try to focus on the images or pictures as they are posted by members in the weekly healing thread.

If it helps you to think about the group, gathered around and surrounded in light, healing and being healed, hold fast to that picture. Often a candle being lit helps too (and please, post a candle or other focus picture/video here too for others to share.)

Keep your intention pure and focused on healing when you read and participate in this weekly topic and you will participate in the way that is right for you.

If you need healing for something, ANYTHING, no matter what form that healing need is, then give it up to the group so we can help each other. What goes around, comes around in this group.

Admin Team

Prayer of protection

Post by Admin Team » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:30 pm

Here we go...

PRAYER OF PROTECTION

I call upon the almighty father, creator of earth, Goddess, Angels, masters, and higher beings to fill and surround this healing space. I ask for the strongest, purest, brightest and whitest light to fill me and surround me - expelling all negative energies and entities and returning them to the source with love and light.

I sincerely ask for this white light to fill and surround this healing space for the week ahead, eliminating all negative energies and entities and returning them to the source with love and light. All negatives, whether energy or entity, will likewise be repelled from our healing space and returned to the source with love and light.

I call upon my guides and teachers to assist me with this healing session. I humbly offer myself as a healing channel - and ask that all healing is received and sent where it is needed most. I ask my guides and teachers that should this healing session also be a learning session, that I am shown what I most need to know at this time.

I call upon the angels of healing, including Archangels. I humbly request that you protect, shield, love and heal us while we work. We ask for your assistance in the healing and cleansing of those areas and those people who need it most. We acknowledge that all negative emotion or dis-ease will be returned to the source with love and light.

Finally, I call upon mother Earth to receive our healing and that which has been healed - for it to be packaged, cleansed and used by her for the greatest good.

Upon the closing of each session during the week, I ask for my guides and teachers to invoke my protection, sustaining my healing for the days and weeks to come. I thank you for the opportunity to work with the group and to work with my guides and teachers.

And so it is, according to the highest will of God.

Amen.

Admin Team

Opening focus

Post by Admin Team » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:30 pm

Opening focus

When you first call into the healing topic, please spend the first ten - fifteen minutes achieving a relaxed state and the release of physical issues. We encourage all people with physical ailments or disease to direct your focus at this time to releasing those issues.

Do your prayer of protection and concentrate on absorbing the purest, whitest of light. As you rise levels, you will feel the connection of energies melding and feel relaxed and lighter.

Please feel free to share your prayers, thoughts or experiences, help, counsel, support, as the protective healing energies of the group surround you.

We include a weekly meditation sourced from the internet and encourage you to spend at at least 10-15 minutes relaxing with the presentation (more or less as your own system requires.) Whilst this is occurring, please be aware of the group healing surrounding the process.

Over the course of the week, or near the end of the week session, we will cover spiritual and emotional issues, releasing energies and directing healing where needed.

Please note, tonight's meditation (video) is best observed with stereo headphones or a stereo speaker system.

We look forward to your participation in our free healing topics. These evolve as you do!

Bless.

Admin Team

Post by Admin Team » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:32 pm

Healing list from last session. Please add to the names.

- Our Lost Children each and everyone of you.
- Dot
- Bruce
- Alice
- Hedog
- Hedog Snr
- KP
- 'D' & family
- The family of Les
- The family of Bill
- Cara, Rebecca & family
- People of Fiji (flooding)
- Bailey
- Ty
- R & P
- C
- Cupcake
- Tans and son (S))

** Blessings and love to them all.

Kevins
Site Admin

Post by Kevins » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:50 pm

Thank you.
Sits for a while in the healing pool. I've missed these sessions and welcome the weekly focus topics.

Adds those with serious medical needs:
Don K. (+chemo)
Cheryl E. (+operation)
Steve E and Steve S
Bill C
Register: www.spirit.org.nz/my-account/ . 0274501899 or contact admin . Help with a subscription.; and/or Join NZ Spirit School

Admin Team

Post by Admin Team » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:05 pm

Updates to the healing list. Please add to the names.

- Our Lost Children each and everyone of you.
- Dot
- Bruce
- Alice
- Hedog
- KP
- 'D' & family
- The family of Les
- Cara, Rebecca & family
- Bailey
- Ty
- R & P
- C
- Cupcake
- Tans and son (S))
- Don K. (+chemo)
- Cheryl E. (+operation)
- Steve E and Steve S
- Bill C

Kevins
Site Admin

Post by Kevins » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:23 am

Register: www.spirit.org.nz/my-account/ . 0274501899 or contact admin . Help with a subscription.; and/or Join NZ Spirit School

Kevins
Site Admin

Post by Kevins » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:34 pm

Thank you for the healing. I can report that Cheryl (surgery) has come through with no sign of residual cancer or issues. She's at home for six weeks on rest and recoup then will be returning to her wonderful caring job with IHC. She's in good spirit but can't have visitors at the moment due to low immunity.

Kevins
Site Admin

Post by Kevins » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:00 pm

We are near the end of the current week's healing programme. The team realise, with the change of forum member's area, the healing page will reach some well after the week ends, as they rejoin in a more secure location.

It is time to feel fantastic. Be uplifted - revitalised. Time for you to top up your own healing and replenish for the time ahead.

In the last few minutes, please, share this healing by thought with all in need, everywhere the need is felt by you att his time.

Kevins
Site Admin

Post by Kevins » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:02 pm

Kevins
Site Admin

Post by Kevins » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:08 pm

And so we close this week of healing. Thank you all for your thoughts now and in future, online and offline.

Thank you for bringing each of us to this healing space. Thank you for the opportunity to work together as one - in the sending and receiving of your divine healing energy.

May those who received your healing light continue to feel the benefit of it in the hours, days and weeks ahead.

May the energies from this session continue to radiate throughout the realms of Mother Earth and bring healing to all in need.

May those who have been your channel of healing remain topped up in themselves and continue to feel strength and abundance of love and peace in the hours, days and weeks ahead.

May all who have joined here go in peace and love, to continue their journey in the physical and spiritual.

Amen.

And so it is untile we meet again.

Blessings

In memory of (c) Zanneta, Clodagh & http://www.thespiritboard.com (www.spirit.org.nz). Adapted for spirit.org.nz (c) Spooknz (Kevin Spooner.)

PLEASE NOTE: The healing of physical, emotional and spiritual issues is not limited to each sessions. The energy that focuses on these areas do not stop at the end of the section. It carries on infinitely until that issue has been resolved. Likewise, if you are unable to be here for part of the healing session, please do not feel you have missed out.

The energy directed throughout the entire session is of a healing nature and as such will target the areas where help is most needed. The energies remain over the coming period until we meet again. If you feel a need to top up during the period ahead, come and sit here a while, or in our healing area and absorb what you need.

• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ Kevins « Thu 8:23 am »
Good morning.
@ Kevins « Thu 8:22 am »
@ alfio « Tue 2:50 am »
@ Kevins « Mon 9:28 pm »
@ alfio « Mon 2:15 pm »
@ Admin Team « Mon 12:21 pm »
@ Admin Team « Mon 12:20 pm »
@ Admin Team « Mon 12:20 pm »
@ Admin Team « Mon 12:14 pm »
has started a new topic: Kevin's Spiritual Journeys
@ Admin Team « Sun 9:24 pm »
has replied to: Re: Healing Week #218
@ Admin Team « Sun 9:23 pm »
@ Admin Team « Sun 9:21 pm »
@ Admin Team « Sun 9:19 pm »
@ Admin Team « Sun 9:18 pm »
@ Admin Team « Sun 9:17 pm »
has started a new topic: Concentrated Healing #218
@ alfio « Sun 8:52 pm »
has replied to: Re: Flash Reading
@ Admin Team « Sun 7:30 pm »
has replied to: Re: Healing week #217
@ Admin Team « Sun 7:29 pm »
has replied to: Re: Joining the Sanctuary?
@ Admin Team « Sun 7:23 pm »
We are near the end of the current week’s healing programme. The team realise, with the change of forum member’s area, the healing page will reach some well after the week ends, as they rejoin in a more secure location. It is time to feel fantastic. Be uplifted - revitalised. Time for you to top up your own healing and replenish for the time ahead. In the last few minutes, please, share this healing by thought with all in need, everywhere the need is felt by you at his time.
@ Admin Team « Sun 7:22 pm »
@ Random « Sun 7:04 pm »
@ Random « Sun 7:03 pm »
has replied to: Re: Lounge
@ Random « Sun 7:02 pm »
@ alfio « Sun 5:19 pm »
has replied to: Re: Causes - what's yours?
@ alfio « Sun 4:39 pm »
@ nzfyre « Sun 4:15 pm »
@ nzfyre « Sun 4:14 pm »
@ nzfyre « Sun 4:10 pm »
Yes, I made it! Got the email and password... now to change the password hehehe...
@ Kevins « Sun 3:42 pm »
@ Admin Team « Sun 9:53 am »
has started a new topic: Member news
@ Admin Team « Sun 9:52 am »
has replied to: Re: We are one 2020
@ Admin Team « Sat 10:16 pm »
has replied to: Re: Joining the Sanctuary?
@ Admin Team « Fri 7:31 pm »
@ Kevins « Mon 1:15 pm »
has replied to: Re: General Team talk
@ Admin Team « Mon 9:52 am »
has replied to: Re: General
@ Kevins « Sun 10:50 pm »
@ Kevins « Sun 9:35 pm »
@ Kevins « Sun 9:34 pm »
@ Kevins « Sun 9:32 pm »
@ Kevins « Sun 9:26 pm »
@ Kevins « Sun 6:38 pm »
has started a new topic: Flash Reading
@ Kevins « Sun 6:08 pm »
has replied to: Re: Healing Week #216
@ Kevins « Sun 6:02 pm »
@ Kevins « Sun 6:00 pm »
@ Kevins « Sun 3:34 pm »
@ Kevins « Sun 3:08 pm »
@ Kevins « Sun 2:37 pm »
@ Kevins « Sun 1:52 pm »
@ Kevins « Sun 11:48 am »
has started a new topic: Joining the Sanctuary?
@ Kevins « Sun 10:18 am »
has started a new topic: General
@ Kevins « Wed 8:25 am »
@ Mistical Ice « Tue 10:50 pm »
@ Mistical Ice « Tue 10:24 pm »
@ ShedogPiggyHerder « Tue 10:23 pm »
@ Mistical Ice « Tue 10:21 pm »