• Open
  • admin
    Keymaster
    5 January 2024 at 12:07 pm #975

Most people will at one point or another (or many times) ask themselves, ‘am I normal.’ Whether that is intellect, height, weight, fitness, skill and abilities, know-how, physiology – anatomy, mental capacity, heritage, genetics… you name it. The ‘am I normal’ can cover a lot of areas.

There’s actually nothing about any of the above I have found concerning with most people (well, rare few exceptions.) Unless there is a specific incapacity going on. Whether by design, health or accident. It’s like the IQ (Intelligence Quota). If the average is 100, that doesn’t mean 50 isn’t normal nor does it mean 150 isn’t normal. It’s all something called, being diversely human. Every aspect above has a representative graph, represented by a ‘Bell Curve.’

The extreme ‘normal’ is one that fits on the above noted bell curve graph. But at either end of the graph. The normalisation of that is two fold. (1) It’s actually represented on the graph and (2) to make that actually fit everyday life. For instance, if you are over height. Let’s see how that can be made a comfortable part of living. If you have a low or very high IQ, lets make that a comfortable part of living.

Regardless of what a person has thought of themselves, I have only ever seen perfectly diverse humanity with extremely rare exception.

So this topic is open to everything about men’s health from people who mostly only have life concerns or experiences. Talk away. Any related discussion, completely open.

• admin
      Keymaster
      9 January 2024 at 12:43 pm #982

Each guy, young or old, has a story about identity. About self awareness, confidence in their physiology, relation to others. Sometimes their own doubts lasts years, decades. It’s no joke. It can undermine an otherwise healthy life. When we doubt what, who, how we are made and what makes us tick.

• admin
      Keymaster
      9 January 2024 at 12:43 pm #983

For a start, we can talk about your outer skin. The shape of your body. I’d ask every doubting thomas to send me a confidential straight on no gimmicks or issue photo. Just natural without any attempt to put on any form of sexual prose or make things look other than they are. to a d m i n @ s p i r i t . o r g . n z. Just the photo with a nickname so I can respond. But I know in almost every case i’d say, normal, normal, normal.

Why would I say that if you have doubt? That’s a good question. Let me give you one, two answers.

• admin
      Keymaster
      9 January 2024 at 12:43 pm #984

Firstly, you do realise that most of us do not like the sound of our own voice when played back to ourselves. It shows all our vocal afflections. Our mental weaknesses are clear in our voice. If we have interest in something, our voice changes. If we try speaking normally, our dialect comes through (just when we thought we didn’t have one… surprise!) We’re all in this together folks. But I have to say, your voiceprint (the sound of your voice) is unique to you just like a fingerprint. And yet it is every bit normal with rare exception (such as a medical condition.)

• admin
      Keymaster
      9 January 2024 at 12:44 pm #985

Do you have fingers and toes? Normal regardless of size. Is this not so (with rare exception… which we hereafter with abbreviate to WRE eh.) Do you have eye(s) Normal WRE. Hair of some type? Normal WRE. A face? Kneck, shoulder, belly button, leg(s)? Normal WRE. Get the idea?

So what would be an exception to the above… a genetic/birth defect/medical/accident related issue. Like being born with one additional toe. Or no toes. These are understandable diversions from normal. It doesn’t matter, does it, how long or short, fat or skinny your fingers are. Whether the length is adequate for a specific activity might be. But unless you are a keyboard enthusiast this is not a concern (unless you really can’t reach that octave on the keys.)

• admin
      Keymaster
      9 January 2024 at 1:29 pm #986

Talking to the privates

If you really want to get real on this sensitive topic, be adult about it. If you are not adult enough, not male friendly/supportive, leave now. Seriously, fuck and off you go…

For the rest of us, we know that pressures of the world make us worry over our appearance. To the point that some people spend years, decades, wondering if they are right for the world this pressure is coming from. You are not alone.

When it comes to it, as one dying friend said, who gives a toss about libido?! Vain pictorials of manly men strutting their stuff making whimps of the world pay attention. The old sex movies on tapes with purposefully (s)trained and overfocused dwangs. Seriously? That’s supposed to be your comparison? No. It’s not. It was the 60’s – 90’s misrepresentation of what it takes to be a man. I have a different concept of that. But that misrepresentation seriously fucked up a good two generations of people. And the consequences last to this day.